When you visit our website we save:
- your e-mail address if you communicate this to us;
- all information regarding the pages you've visited on our site;
- all the information you provide voluntarily, including name and shipping address.
This information is used:
- to improve the content of our website;
- to adjust the content and layout of our pages to suit each individual visitor;
- to contact you later for marketing purposes.
The information is only used internally and is not passed to other organizations for commercial purposes.
- to record your preferences;
- to record information sessions, including information on what you add to your shopping list;
- to your previous activities on the site to register, send you on your next visit a better service.
We have no partnerships or special relationships with third parties on the Internet.
When we transfer or receive your information on our website, we always use encryption technologies that are recognized as common standards within the IT sector. We have appropriate security measures to prevent loss, misuse or alteration of information that we receive on our site.